Spanish AE86 Levin from 1986
11-26-2007, 12:34 AM
Hi there to everybody, im spanish and im the happly owner of a hachiroku levin since 3 months.

I guess i will find the answers of the million questions i have about it.

I know your advices worth a lot and i hope to find somebody close to where i live cause in spain its a very rare rare car.

Cheers
Find all posts by this user
11-26-2007, 12:55 AM
Hey, a Hachi in Spain!!!!

You bought it in Portugal??

As far as I know there is almost NO HACHIS in spain, toyota only settled in spain in the 90's...

[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Spanish AE86 Levin from 1986]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-26-2007, 02:25 AM
Yeahh, There were no Hachis in spain.

BTW Welcome

I think there a spanish member too that bought his hachi in portugal. Abe is his nickname.

http://www.aeu86.org/viewtopic/new-membe...highlight=

Cump´s
Filipe Oliveira
11-26-2007, 03:44 AM
JonnyAE86 Wrote:Hey, a Hachi in Spain!!!!

You bought it in Portugal??

As far as I know there is almost NO HACHIS in spain, toyota only settled in spain in the 90's...

Upon some investigation: ALL JAPANESE BRANDS settled in spain only in the mid 80's. This was because of General Franco's policy on imported goods. Basicaly there are a lot of italian brands in spain (beacuse of the relationship beetwen Franco and Mussolini) and even Fiat used to be Seat in Spain.

Little history here... sorry for boring you :wink:

11-26-2007, 08:40 AM
The one i have was bought in swezeland by a spanish emigrant living there.

I am the 3rd owner and i think it will not know anyone more!!

as fas as I know there is less than 10 hachis in spain and almost all came from portugal

I´ve read about Abe before, he lives in my same state indeed, but he sold his hachi about a year ago.

Cheers
11-26-2007, 11:08 AM
Where are you located?

I travel to Spain all the time Wave

Wellcome! Hurray!

danielvanderwoude Wrote:looks like the nmwisima joke saved you in the end
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Spanish AE86 Levin from 1986] http://www.jdmbits.com
11-26-2007, 03:02 PM
Thanks to all, i feel like at home. Im in Ourense city, on Galicia state, just on the northern border with Portugal, thats also why i would like to know portugal guys too, cause i could travel to them to make bussyness or for meetings as here in spain i would have to wait for life for a hachi meeting!!

Jonny where are you? I can also speak a bit of portugese but i think inglish is better for respect other people.

Cheers
11-27-2007, 01:50 AM
There are a lot of guys from oporto here (like me)... you´re welcome!

Switzerland? Then you should have the "underpowered" one... just kidding. Thumbs up!

When you travel here, dont bring your hachi, instead bring a truck full of cheap 98 ron gas! We will apreciate. Confused

Cump´s
Filipe Oliveira
11-28-2007, 03:25 PM
Thanks mate, i think the other day i could see a catalizer on the end of the exhoust manifold. My engine cames with afm and at the moment it is stock appart from a kn air filter and an hks fcon (bought second hand on ebay)

the previous owner told me they have rebuilt engine about 5 years ago and i change the clutch about a couple of months ago.

It runs ok but suspension is terrible. I would like to hear from you what would be the best option to go for in relation quality-price. I m going to run on twisted roads like touge more than drift on traks.

All advices are much appreciated.

Lipinhu, i dont have any problem about taking to you a couple of tins full of 98ron gas on my next travel to oporto. Smile

Cheers
11-28-2007, 04:21 PM
leon205gti Wrote:Thanks to all, i feel like at home. Im in Ourense city, on Galicia state, just on the northern border with Portugal, thats also why i would like to know portugal guys too, cause i could travel to them to make bussyness or for meetings as here in spain i would have to wait for life for a hachi meeting!!

Jonny where are you? I can also speak a bit of portugese but i think inglish is better for respect other people.

Cheers

I am from Porto. Meetings and business on parts and all you can count on us! Thumbs up!