What is this?
10-20-2006, 07:55 PM
What is this?
its nearer to the back but kind of in the middle. Its directly underneath the rear of the front passenger seat. It's not the reverse light switch. I've checked that.
Find all posts by this user
10-20-2006, 10:08 PM
What is this?
Can't you make a clearer picture of it? Dumb question
(and different angles)

1982 - TA60 Carina 4dr sedan - fun cruiser
1983 - AE86 Sprinter Trueno - import project
2013 - Honda Civic sport - daily driver
2004 - AEU86 dot ORG - daily domain

Support our forum, buy from the AEU86 shop:
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - What is this?]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-20-2006, 10:35 PM
What is this?
Maybe the wires to the fuel gauge ? Although I think those are probably on top of the floor under the carpet...
10-22-2006, 03:09 PM
What is this?
Hi jezz, as far as i can remember there was no electrical wires anywhere near there apart from the reverse light, but it looks nothing like it. It looks after market to me, but as its an import it may be original. where do the wies lead to and where from?
if it going to the back, tow bar electrical cables, though a little few on the amount needed and usually just tapped from the rear light loom.
the fuel cablesare all inside the car apart from the panel in the boot that leads to the pump.
maybe alarm.
did it used to have a fire eater in the exhaust ie a spark plug to get a flamer from the exhaust?
i would come down and have a look for an hour but the car is back at Thor Racing after i ran it in getting the boost controller and 4000rpm reset so 0.5, 1.0 and 1.5 bar is available whenever i want!!!
ill come down to Guildford when i get it back.
If you need a hand some weekend, number is 07793200573
Speak soon mate.

Its gotta go whoosh or give a whine!!!!
10-22-2006, 05:25 PM
What is this?
Thanks Holli, will give you a shout sometime mate. Let me know when you're out and about and we can meet up for a chat again. Thumbs up!

I'm guessing it must be something to do with the alarm. Nothing seems to be showing any problems so it's not that important. It definitely looks aftermarket though definitely not original.