no parts for 83 ae86???????
06-27-2008, 08:20 PM
If resale value is what you're aiming for get some other car that wasnt sold in the US and is considered exotic. If you're really interested in driving an 86, screw the resale value and buy the one YOU like best. IF you like it, chances are some other buyer is going to like it too.

Built 86's are prefered too a certain degree. Most people end up doing the usual mods anyway. I'd say a nice engine and good suspension setup is very much a plus. A roll cage is a bit too much for most people that like to stick to street-driving. I'd suspect a decent interior wouldnt do any harm either (bucket seats not a problem...just not stipped).

FABRICA MI DIEM, PVNC!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-28-2008, 03:38 AM
i would love to bring back something they dont have in the states but those cars are often worth more in japan then they are in the US. even the cars they do have in the US such as the 280Z sell for 10G's plus over here in average condition. in the states a comparable car would go for less then 4g's so its a hit or miss game. i have decided on a hachi because they are fun to drive, easy to bring back and solid enough that i could live with it as a daily driver if i decide to keep it.
Find all posts by this user