Bean Bandits Levin 'Globetrotter'
06-12-2014, 11:20 PM
(06-12-2014 10:50 PM)oldeskewltoy Wrote:  so... with the bluetooth... I can hack you from a far..... give you 50 degrees of ignition timing, while running AFRs of 18.....

Angel
theoretically yes, practically no Wink

btw your parcel is finally in my possession. Thanks - pics will follow.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

AE86 ex-daily
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-13-2014, 07:19 AM
As promised. After more than a month wrestling with people 'in charge' it finally arrived.

Bigger injectors for the new engine RC Engineering PL2-320 (still have to modify the ECU slightly to run them properly):
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Bean Bandits Levin 'Globetrotter']

Mazda FC 4pot calipers for sometime in the future if necessary. Will need a rebuild ideally but they were cheap.

Last but not least a used but still cabable Ogura Racing clutch with damper (ORC-309D). I weighed the individual parts out of curisosity, just a chaep scale so not overly accurate. Total incl. clutch disc: 9.1kg
Pressure plate: 3.5kg
Flywheel 4.6kg

next up will be panhard, traction brackets and coilovers, as well as finishing my fenders - feels like Christmas Hurray!

AE86 ex-daily
06-13-2014, 06:01 PM (This post was last modified: 06-13-2014 06:02 PM by oldeskewltoy.)
(06-13-2014 07:19 AM)Bean Bandit Wrote:  feels like Christmas Hurray!

Confused How long do you think your next package will be inspected for after "they" read the above....

You know for a diplomat... you are awfully human Wave

PS... glad you got it and it wasn't damaged! Not the case with the Mazda head I did a few weeks back. USPS dropped it and the result was a broken head

Dan -

You can |Sad .... OR you can ask for help!!!

OST Porting service - http://hachiroku.net/forums/showthread.php?t=19991
Find all posts by this user
06-13-2014, 06:03 PM (This post was last modified: 06-13-2014 08:55 PM by Bean.)
(06-13-2014 06:01 PM)oldeskewltoy Wrote:  
(06-13-2014 07:19 AM)Bean Bandit Wrote:  feels like Christmas Hurray!

Confused How long do you think your next package will be inspected for after "they" read the above....

You know for a diplomat... you are awfully human Wave

PS... glad you got it and it wasn't damaged! Not the case with the Mazda head I did a few weeks back. USPS dropped it and the result was a broken head
they don't give a shit, they barely speak English Wink

PS: sorry to hear that, hope their insurance covered the damage.

AE86 ex-daily
06-15-2014, 04:04 PM
another packet arrived today, now only the coilovers are missing - hope to receive them in the next few days and fit them right away.

traction brackets and adjustable panhard rod from GRP4 Engineering with Aurora bearing on one side:
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Bean Bandits Levin 'Globetrotter'] [Image: AEU86 AE86 - Bean Bandits Levin 'Globetrotter'] [Image: AEU86 AE86 - Bean Bandits Levin 'Globetrotter']

AE86 ex-daily
06-17-2014, 03:59 PM
Just been informed that my coilovers will take a bit longer 'till delivered as customs is on strike once more - must be my lucky time of the year.

AE86 ex-daily
06-17-2014, 05:46 PM
maybe this will help.....

Dan -

You can |Sad .... OR you can ask for help!!!

OST Porting service - http://hachiroku.net/forums/showthread.php?t=19991
06-17-2014, 05:50 PM (This post was last modified: 06-17-2014 05:51 PM by Bean.)
lol, I'm not in Africa anymore. There the above was and is the only way.

AE86 ex-daily
06-23-2014, 11:59 AM (This post was last modified: 06-23-2014 12:05 PM by Bean.)
few more parts I picked up today.

As my spare harness I bought got lost by the post office, I bought some of the connectors through RSOnline - they still try to track down the 14pin ECU one but not sure if they will succeed. If anyone is interested I can get more - in some countries RSOnline doesn't sell to private customers; technically not even here but they accept made up ones Smile a nice change in this country after all the nightmares with the post office and customs I had to deal with lately.

Oh and coilovers will be delivered tomorrow and fitted on Wednesday along with the panhard rod and traction brackets.

10pin ECU plug housing, 18pin ECU plug housing
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Bean Bandits Levin 'Globetrotter'], [Image: AEU86 AE86 - Bean Bandits Levin 'Globetrotter']
ECU plug housing contacts (50pieces), Injector connectors (BOSCH EV1)
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Bean Bandits Levin 'Globetrotter'], [Image: AEU86 AE86 - Bean Bandits Levin 'Globetrotter']

AE86 ex-daily
06-23-2014, 05:32 PM
I see the informations I gave you a years ago have been usefull Tongue
For the 14 pin plug you can buy another 18 pin plug and cut 1 row on each side.
You obtain something like that: