Technotoytuning problem!
09-07-2005, 05:55 PM
Technotoytuning problem!
Hi guys!

I call out to you in desperation, i orderd for over 6weeks stuff from them for several thousend $. They told me everything besides the big brake kit was in stock so they would send it after 3days. Well teh first weeks there were some troubles and thats ok, but know the haven't answered me for more then three weeks....... Every thing is payed for....so have any body else hade some trouble with them? I just want my stuff!

best regards Daniel
Find all posts by this user
09-07-2005, 06:24 PM
Technotoytuning problem!
Perhaps try contacting Gabe on club4ag?

I've read alot of posts like yours on club4ag about delays.

Trueno for sale!
09-07-2005, 07:22 PM
Technotoytuning problem!
Yes, be patient.

I ordered also several parts in 2 times. But after waiting a long time I received all goods in an excelent condition.
Also the customs could hold the package for a couple of days.

Succes, you could also try to call him: number is on http://www.technotoytuning.com
09-07-2005, 11:11 PM
Technotoytuning problem!
finally i got a answer, and he told me it was send yesterday.... well lets wait and see..........
09-07-2005, 11:22 PM
Technotoytuning problem!
cp,

damn, sorry to hear you are having troubles mate. I've heard from several people they had shipping problems with T3Sad Real shame. They got their stuff in the end as far as I know, it just takes time.

Important to say, I've also heard from plenty of people who did get their stuff in time.

But I guess it goes for any popular businesses in a relatively small market. People get to busy, things get delayed, things get screwed around with shipping, and then customs starts ruining it for you. Patients is your only friend that you have...

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

Moved down under, no more hachi Sad
09-08-2005, 09:59 AM
Technotoytuning problem!
I ordered a lot of stuff from Gabriel, usually if you insist enough, you get an answer from him... finally I got all my stuff and it was OK... you said big brake kit? ... oh my....

I waited for mine for over 6 months!!!!!! It is not sent by Gabe, but by Precision brakes Company, and they suck big time... even if its more expensive, always order per express! that way you get a valid shipping number and you can follow the shipment...

I first ordered the 'cheap' way, should have taken 6-8 weeks, never received anything, apparently US post had 'LOST' (!!!!!!) my package.... I already gave my 1200$ up for lost forever.... after 3 or 4 months, I get a message from Gabe that my brakes were found back , but nothing new for another month... after all, I had to pay shipping for a 2nd time, and I had it shipped express... wow - that worked out. I opened up, and they had forgot to put all the parts.... again several mails, again waiting, and as I said after over 6 months, I got my stuff, all of it.

Gabe does efforts to do stuff right, he was honest to me, his products are top notch, but there are many things that can go wrong.

Good luck to you...
09-08-2005, 11:53 AM
Technotoytuning problem!
I've ordered bits from T3 three times now. I guess sometimes things are outside of Gabriels control (especially if third party suppliers are involved)

It can sometimes take a while for stuff to come through but its usually worth it in the end. I always use express shipping so stuff usually takes about 6 days to arrive. All the T3 parts I have on my car (shortshifter, shifter busings, towing eye, ITB trumpets, CAT Replacement pipe) are all great quality.

I've had Tokico dampers arrive from the US in 4 days, Shift knob in 5 days - in fact the longest I had to had to wait for US sourced parts was Fidanza Cam gears from Paradise Racing (and this wasn't Luis' fault - it was fidanza being slow providing parts) and that was nearly 3 months.

Good things come to those who wait.

Regards Ian.
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Technotoytuning problem!]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-08-2005, 09:43 PM
Technotoytuning problem!
Hi again guys! well don't get me wrong, the waiting in itself i'm use to but when people just stop answering you, you get frustrated. well well i think it will all turn out right.

best regards
Daniel

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  4agZe problem solved - 99% IC problem Okami 41 34,958 07-12-2012 04:49 PM
Last Post: Okami
  AC problem? Idle problem? KD2229 3 4,635 08-19-2009 02:08 AM
Last Post: KD2229