Banpeis project
12-04-2005, 10:45 PM
Banpeis project
Hehe... No, they are NOT my winter tires, they are not super low traction drift wheels and perhaps JDM oldschool. Tongue
I had a flat tire and the spare wheel looked so damn ugly I had to make pics of it. Wink
Car was parked in front of my house when I noticed, so it must have happened nearby my home. Do all hachis have such small spare wheels? Dumb question
I am also in need the arm of my jack. I'm missing the arm to jack it up and had to borrow one from the neighbours. Sad

Oh, and I found out my trunk being very wet: the softboard under the cloth was wet (not soaking yet) so I put it to dry inside my home and some newspapers in the trunk for two reasons: 1. get it dry and hopefully 2. find where the water comes from. Undecided

1982 - TA60 Carina 4dr sedan - fun cruiser
1983 - AE86 Sprinter Trueno - import project
2013 - Honda Civic sport - daily driver
2004 - AEU86 dot ORG - daily domain

Support our forum, buy from the AEU86 shop:
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Banpeis project]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-04-2005, 11:06 PM
Banpeis project
banpei i also have leaking trunk problem. just dont knoq where the heck is rain comming in..

and btw, i dont have a spare tyre, no jack, and no softboard to put over . heck i dont have anything in my trunk, not eve n plastic mouldings.
Find all posts by this user
12-05-2005, 12:16 AM
Banpeis project
check the taillight seals,pour some water down the water channel and see what happens

12-05-2005, 01:11 AM
Banpeis project
My trunk is leaky as hell too.. if there's rust around the rubber then there will be water coming in there.. Also the rear side windows leak a bit of water sometimes, that runs along the side pillar down to the trunk area

FABRICA MI DIEM, PVNC!
12-06-2005, 11:45 PM
Banpeis project
Apolan Wrote:banpei i also have leaking trunk problem. just dont knoq where the heck is rain comming in..

and btw, i dont have a spare tyre, no jack, and no softboard to put over . heck i dont have anything in my trunk, not eve n plastic mouldings.
Haha... Then it those things can't rust away. Big Grin
Seriously: what will you do when you have a flat then? Dumb question

12-07-2005, 02:39 AM
Banpeis project
push it like a wheelbarrow

12-07-2005, 02:43 AM
Banpeis project
banpei Wrote:
Apolan Wrote:banpei i also have leaking trunk problem. just dont knoq where the heck is rain comming in..

Haha... Then it those things can't rust away. Big Grin
Seriously: what will you do when you have a flat then? Dumb question
There are these things we here in sweden call "tire in a can", a spraycan with stuff that you connect to the tire and just fill up. You probably know what i'm talking about.
They're great. Smile

12-07-2005, 09:19 AM
Banpeis project
Yeah but when you use that stuff you can throw your tire away afterwards.. If you only sprung a minor leak you can still have it fixed.
I dont have anything in my trunk anymore either..It's also leaky as hell, and the jack was resting under a few cm's of water for a long time so it looked like shit anyway. The only thing I do carry is a spare wheel, so in case I get stuck with a flat tyre I can always try to get someone to lend me their jack.

FABRICA MI DIEM, PVNC!
12-08-2005, 12:02 AM
Banpeis project
Ivan141 Wrote:Yeah but when you use that stuff you can throw your tire away afterwards.. If you only sprung a minor leak you can still have it fixed.
I dont have anything in my trunk anymore either..It's also leaky as hell, and the jack was resting under a few cm's of water for a long time so it looked like shit anyway. The only thing I do carry is a spare wheel, so in case I get stuck with a flat tyre I can always try to get someone to lend me their jack.
Just like I did: borrow one from your friendly neighbour. Tongue
( lucky enough my neighbour is a Euromaster franchise, so they have very good jacks. Tongue )

12-08-2005, 03:49 AM
Banpeis project
lol I have a spare original alloy for my wrecked hachi thats what i got with it